Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Whole New Year...

So we did it. We got hitched on New Year's Eve and now we're official. Our party was perfect. Surrounded by friends and family, we said our vows and grew together in a way that will never be undone. I had wondered if I would actually feel different after it was all finished and I do. I feel calm, balanced, happy, and ready to apply myself to life and business like never before. This year we will feed more people than last. We will grow more, we will grow better, and we will do everything we can to make the lives of those around us - our family, our friends, our communities - so much better. Thank you to everyone who has supported us and offered their positive intentions for the past few years. Now you get to watch us really shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment